The color management module for optimizing quality and workflow
by directly using DeviceLink ICC profiles in your software
Until today, only special RIP-systems understood the use of DeviceLink profiles.
As of today, "basICColor demon" makes it possible to use DeviceLink profiles directly
in your user application like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat or Illustrator.
Pros of DeviceLink-profiles:
Avoid the lost of information and quality by using standard ICC profiles.
Optimize your workflow userfriendly and effective.
Examples DeviceLink profiles may be used for:
- preserving the black channel,
- limiting the Total Area Coverage (TAC),
- keeping registration marks on all four ink channels,
- matching different printing machines to each other,
- keeping primary colors in graphics clean,
- ink saving
- optimizing the colors of a proofing device
- reduce the costs of RIP-systems
Enough theory. But how does basICColor demon work in practice?
Please continue reading on the next page: continue >